A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and Unlimited Happiness
“Today I live a miraculous life and am on a mission to help everyone do the same.” - Gabrielle Bernstein
To my readers and inspiration believers:
Gabrielle Bernstein is considered a “new role model” by the New York Times and a “guru” by many for her spiritual awareness and miracle making practice. Now it’s time to put the words of Bernstein through a Bernard experience. Join me in reflecting and tracking 40 inspiring and miraculous days as I read the bestselling book, May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein. I will be blogging for each day and creating sweet vlogs on my YouTube channel! Be sure to subscribe to keep up to date on my thoughts and reactions to this acclaimed spirit junkie.
If you can, join in and read the book with me! You can buy her book online and experience the journey for yourself. I would love to do this with you, but if I must go alone…then that shall be.
A little bit about the book
Each day is comprised of a morning reflection and evening exercise that should be done in a sacred meditation space. A journal will be at hand and keeping the 5 senses open for signs of intuition, synchronicity and miracles are an absolute!
- Week 1: Fear is the target of discourse. Gratitude and forgiveness are the tools of light to make positive shift.
- Week 2: Combat self-attack with self-love. Feeling like a whole lot of me time to share with the world here.
- Week 3: Active food and body exercises to better the ingestion of life.
- Week 4: Cupid is among us, as we dive into romance miracles for the attached or single.
- Week 5: Money makes the world go round, right?
- Week 6: Learning how service as a miracle worker betters the greater good.
This should be very interesting to share with you all and feel free to find me on Facebook if you have a question about the book as I am a Gabrielle Bernstein Ambassador, Certified Crystal Healer and Founder of My Inspiration Network. I think that should cover all your bases of inquiries.