The intuitive tool of the future
Oracle-X: The Intuitive Tool of the Future is the newest oracle deck in my tarot card collection and the only one that I can expand and personalize over time. The creator, David Croft, allows users to purchase additional cards online that best fits their left and right brain operations. He recently released the news of 22 new cards in production mentioned on his exclusive Oracle-X Facebook group.
Within these cards are some very useful cards that allow owners with extended decks to drill deeper into their intuition and be able to bring [out] ‘aspects’ a little easier.
Cards like hummingbird, jelly, and tightrope are just a few of the new arrivals. I haven’t yet purchased individual cards online, but might need to once my post-graduate life begins to change course and jelly just sounds deliciously gooey.
My first steps with Oracle-X
David contacted me at the end of last year about his unique 36 card deck because he saw my color card readings on YouTube and thought this deck would speak to me. Afterall, I am America’s Future Talk Show Host so the deck and me do have something in common already…we care about the future! David and I exchanged messages back and forth and agreed that I would “play” with the cards, create a blog post and videotape a testimony. In return, I would be compensated for my work. (I was by the way.)
It took months to adapt to the cards with my travel schedule and oh so fancy adventure with miracles, but lastly I have completed all aspects of our agreement and I invite you to check out my first video testimonial on Oracle-X: The Intuitive Tool of the Future.
- Activate your left and right side of the brain to get more meaning and validate the strengths behind those meanings.
- Your deck is guaranteed to be 100% yours, no deck is the same.
- Purchase more cards online to make your deck more unique.
- Join a collaborative community of other card readers and users.
- Availability of cards and suggestions are expanding.
- Many card spreads available online for: General, Money, Career, Pets, People, and more!
- It takes practice and patience to understand The Grid and Color system.
- Reading becomes complex if you choose to read both keyword meanings and The Grid & Color system.
- Base location is in the United Kingdom so conversion rates for shoppers outside of the UK is a concern.
How would you read these cards together? Leave a comment below.
Today’s mission is to feel grateful for all the wonderful new perceptions you have on the world. A new moon is upon us so with this energy you have a two week span to direct your energy and attention to starting new.
The affirmation for today -
I am grateful for my new perceptions of the world.
A smooth ride with the Universe came to me today and I was able to enjoy so many lil perks of the day. One of those perks was re-watching Kai Langer on The Ellen Show. It is amazing how someone so young could get all this attention. But it’s the same attention offered to many children. I did not think a 4-year-old could really know all those lyrics to Bruno Mars’s song: When I was Your Man.
Kai Langer is no different from other children. He has the typical judgement that innocence possesses before it is polluted by family, school and society. I am grateful to realize the potential in all children. They are in fact our future and deserve to develop in a more loving world. Some kids move along the path more quickly and pick up on their ego’s voice and fear earlier dictating their outlandish selfish behavior in life. Since many of us don’t witness each others’ lives as we age, we cannot truly know where the fear first settled. It takes a very observant and open being to know for sure why they are motivated to do the things they do. I can say I am one of those beings and my motivations change, but all stay under the big umbrella of pure greatness. (This is my clever way of not saying exactly what I mean because I don’t know who all is reading this post.)
Let this new moon energy help you to shift your perspective on the world. Be open with love and you shall see many things you haven’t thought of before. Not everyone is motivated by the same things you are and not everyone has had the same experiences you did. Empathy and intuition keeps us together as we interact with one another and our perceptions of the world will change as we change ourselves as well.
My miracle moments -
- Donuts – Finally after weeks of not having my favorite treat, my mother bought donuts!
- More snacks – My mom actually bought way more than just donuts. She went grocery shopping and revealed to me that she was tired of not having anything enjoyable anymore.
- Movie Time – I watched an interesting movie with Nicolas Cage in it. It Could Happen to You was on Movieplex and I loved the perspective of happiness displayed in the film. Money changes people or more likely to bring out the ego.
- New moon magic – Performed my knot magic for the new moon. The green string is sitting on my altar and I lit my wonderful Possibility candle. I was trying to hard to make the ritual work when it came to lighting the candle. I didn’t have the purpose to other than it was the new moon and it is a candle for possibilities so I simply want a whole bunch of possibilities to come to me for employment.
So there, a great sacred journey thus far and I am so grateful to be able to share it with you. How did your day go? Got any weekend plans? Check out the Day 39 morning reflection vlog and let me know if My Inspiration Network can help you out. Thanks for reading.
I really learned about people today and just feel disoriented from all the hits my energetic field endured.
The affirmation for today -
I will listen to those who want to be heard, help those who are in need, guide those who are lost, and serve those who call for love.
My day started off merrily and the rain did not even bother me. What sent me over the edge today was the influence that my mother’s ex has over her and the swarm of flies to honey with this whole Jodi Arias hoopla. That’s right, I called it hoopla because I rather spend my time on positive things. These events reminded me that people still love to leech on other people and for what? I see no love in giving praise for doing wrong and bullying the bully doesn’t help the matter. So my affirmation morphed into the ole saying “Two wrongs don’t make a right.”
Beyond the bologna of today, I witnessed a great Facebook story of my friend and her experience buying new things for her first house. She is a lesbian and her love are moving in together. Well, to be short and sweet there was a woman in the store that stared them down while they displayed their affection and then she came over to them. A quick exchange was made and the woman offered to buy the couple’s first silverware. This warmed my heart today and I felt the light in the world. Today was truly a blessing because I experienced both sides of my ego and came out not badly bruised but more determined.
My miracle moments -
- Tarot – Today, I finally shared one of my gifts with someone that was seeking guidance. Totally relevant for today.
- Reading – I started reading a very enjoyable book called Best Staged Plans by Claire Cook. This book is so funny I want to have a book club because of it.
So there, a great sacred journey thus far and I am so grateful to be able to share it with you. How did your day go? Check out the Day 38 morning reflection vlog and let me know if My Inspiration Network can help you out. Thanks for reading.